PROCEEDS BUILD A STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP!!!!
FEATURING: Bill Cunningham New York
Not Rated ‧ 2010 ‧ Documentary ‧ 1h 24m
Bill Cunningham, one of the mainstays of the New York Times, has been a contributor to the renowned newspaper for many decades. He's also an incurable and eccentric chronicler of fashion, tirelessly snapping photos of and writing about interestingly attired celebrities and ordinary New Yorkers he spots on the street. This exhaustive profile of Cunningham and his work includes interviews with friends -- and often subjects -- Tom Wolfe, David Rockefeller and Vogue magazine's Anna Wintour.
Release date: March 16, 2011 (USA)
Director: Richard Press Production company: First Thought Films IMDb
BYO Beach Chair, Blanket, & Picnic
- Oak Gallery will be featuring an Entertainment Film or Documentary film related to photography or a photographer.
- Movie Night is a suggested donation of $5 with a maximum amount of 30 sold for each movie night.
- Come early to view the photographic art at Oak Gallery and get set up at your choice of location in the gallery parking lot. Picnic and socialize prior to the film that starts after twilight. We appreciate your understanding for not bringing alcohol.
- Films start shortly after twilight in the summer months between June to September.
- There will be some concessions available for a suggested donation. Proceeds benefit future events at Oak Gallery! Beverages including sodas, sparking water, and non-gas water, assortment of chips and popcorn, a limited selection of candy will be available to choose from. Sorry at this time we will not be selling alcoholic beverages. DO NOT BRING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- Ticket fees are used to create a scholarship for a local San Diego County student of either high school or college. Age requirement is 15-25 years in order to win the scholarship. A portfolio of 10 images minimum, with a brief artist statement and biography will be juried into the selection process. Jurors will be the current featured Oak Gallery artists. Dates will be announced at the end of the calendar year for submission. Submission is limited to art that is photography based or related to photography at its core.
- For Questions, please contact Brandy Sebastian, Oak Gallery owner, at [email protected]
www.Oak.Gallery.com Instagram & Facebook: @OakGallery.Carlsbad 3095 State Street Suite G, Carlsbad, CA 92008